LET’S CREATE SOMETHING AMAZING TOGETHER
If you’re looking for a photographer to show up on your wedding day, snap a few photos and take off, we might not be the best fit. Because I want to create something incredible with you. And that all starts with us grabbing a drink and sitting in a corner booth somewhere while you share all the details of how you got engaged (while you both can’t wipe genuine smiles off your faces). Your wedding day portraits won’t be filled with awkward, “am I doing this right” poses, but I’ll simply allow you to focus on your love and genuinely enjoy those just married moments while I capture them for you to treasure for a lifetime.
What I love is fun, artist & easy going people. At heart, I am a fun loving person who loves nothing more than cosy socks & cuddling up with a cat at my foot and a good book in my hands! I’m not a fan of anything hairy that crawls aka spiders! & yellow and black buzzy wasps!!
My love of weddings comes from Cozy barns, Twinkly lights and a connection between people who are in love!! I love anything Rustic and Urban / Unique. My wedding photography style is relaxed and artistic. I capture all the silly and romantic moments and let you get on with having the best day ever. For me, the bit I love the most about a wedding day is the dancing because I get to be creative with light and create something pretty darn special.
- A pre-wedding consultation with me! This is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other, bounce a few ideas around and for me to hear about your wedding plans.
- Pre-wedding Photoshoot
- We’ll catch up again before your wedding day so that we can run through all of those all important final details.
The Big Day!
- Coverage throughout your wedding from the morning preparations, right up to the dance floor starts partying.
- Two awesome Photographer’s with backup professional equipment
- Relaxed Informal Photography while you enjoy your BIG day
- Trust in that all those little moments will be getting captured
- My awesome award-winning photography and creative Bride & Groom portraits in my signature style.
- Post-production of your wedding photography, including full artistic editing in my unique signature style and look.
- Online password protected gallery to view your photography as well as to share with Friends and Family, along with the option to download your images as often as you please! – accessible even on your smartphone.
- The option for you to purchase a number of products directly from my website to showcase your photography including professional photo albums, printing, canvasses, and Fine Art frames.
Email me for a wedding brochure and more information
Kirsty provided a fantastic and reliable service and I was very impressed with the photos I received. Kirsty really strives to find out what the client wants and then delivers a fantastic and friendly service.
Bella Photography did our wedding photos and couldn’t recommend Kirsty enough! Makes you feel totally relaxed and have fun having your photos taken! – Mrs Ramage
I love being a part of your special day, capturing it as it unfolds, while you and your guests enjoy the moments as they unfold my assistant and I will capture beautiful moments.
My style is a mixture of creative and reportage portraiture. For the most part of the day, I will photograph in a reportage style, documenting your day as it unfolds. Capturing the little details from flowers, shoes, and jewelry to table decorations. Documenting the big event of the walking down the aisle capturing expressions, the ceremony and the first kiss as husband and wife. we specialize in blending into the background and us able to capture the interaction between you and your guests capturing the atmosphere and emotion of your unique day, I get the most joy from expressions and capturing mums and dads and friends delight and enjoyment of your amazing day in a non-intrusive way.
After the ceremony a usual layout of a day would be us to do some formal group shoots this is usually the only part of the day, we take a little time to create some romantic couple portraits which are unique to you. Using the area of your chosen venue as a location I will create a selection of fun and beautiful images. This is all done in a relaxed manner with a little direction from me. I am happy to shoot a small number of formal group shots however I recommend keeping this to a minimum to allow you and your guests maximum time to enjoy your day.
Every precious moment will be recorded. The tears, laughter, joy and romance will be captured by visually stunning photographs that will be treasured memories for years to come.